I’ve got another yummy fall treat to share with you all today!! 🙂
I made this chocolate chip pumpkin bread yesterday afternoon & let me just tell you….it was DELISH!!
After it was done baking, I turned the stove off & set the loaf pans aside to let the bread cool. Then, I loaded Griffin up in the minivan to go pick up Parker from school. When we got home, Parker opened the door and said “Mmmmm…..I smell something mom!” It was so cute, you could just hear the excitement in his voice! He knew I had made something good! So, I cut a slice for each of the boys & they literally inhaled it! I seriously think they would have eaten the entire loaf if I would have let them!!
Anyway…here it the recipe!
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups of sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp of vanilla
2/3 cup water
1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
1. Grease two 8 inch x 4 inch loaf pans & preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, & baking soda in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, water, & pumpkin. Use a mixer to blend ingredients.
4. Slowly blend in flour mixture. Then add chocolate chips.
5. Divide batter evenly between two loaf pans. Bake for 60 minutes or until brown. Check bread with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the bread is done!! 🙂
6. Let bread cool before removing from loaf pans. Slice & enjoy!
Have a great Wednesday!!
Better Mom Monday at The Better Mom